Where has another year gone? 2020 is an easy one to remember, fucking COVID-19.
Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- Work – lots of of it
- Forest school leader training – awesome
- Children – my toddlers have turned into little people.
- Walking, swimming, lots and lots of yoga
- Meditation, eating healthy, drinking 2l of water a day
- Perfecting the gingerbread latte
- Cooking, Riverford organics and of course baking
- Kayaking. Well technically Canadian canoeing… awesome
- Trips – Lake District, Cornwall, not a lot else
- Lockdown – I love where I live. I love my house… turns out my family get on well with each other!
What I miss:
- Travel to new places
- New people
What I need to get up to in 2021? All of the above. I need an adventure. Wish I’d become a travel photographer or camerawoman.
And lastly, how is it… you know, the mental situation… not too bad. Better than last year, still not fixed, still on meds. More on that coming.